Sunday, February 7, 2010

One month old!!



How is this possible? How is it that my babes are already a month old? Where is the time going? And boo! My maternity leave is already a third over :(

We really, really, really tried to take some fabulous pictures is honor of their month birthday. However, Josh & Jules had other plans. I tried to take their pictures after every feeding (as that is when they're awake - the rest of the time they are sleeping). They are just so much cuter when their eyes are open, because their eyes are HUGE and beautiful. However, it didn't work out that way. They either fell asleep or cried the entire time. So, this is as good as it gets. We have both of them asleep and Josh hunched over so he looks like he doesn't have a neck, poor thing, ha!! We even did matching outfits and I made a sign and everything. Don't they know the trouble I went through for this?

Also, I realized that I don't have a picture of me and my babies. How crazy is that? They are a month old and I don't have a picture of me with them! I end up always being the photographer. Now, there is ONE of me in the hospital with them, but that was the day after delivery: post preeclampsia, morphine, no sleep, hair in knots, etc and it is awful. I look like Don King (seriously, not joking). So, we won't be posting that jem on the old blog.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Mandy, they are adorable! You always come up with such cute picture ideas. I can't believe it's been a month either...you look fantastic =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe they are a month old already!! They are so adorable. You look great! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hot Momma!! You look great! These sweet babies are certainly doing you good. Be thankful for the sleep, sister! :) Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete