Friday, November 30, 2012

Good Morning America feature - revisited

I realized I never posted the video from when their picture got featured on Good Morning America!
As I mentioned a couple of months ago, I was contacted by a producer for Good Morning America. She had found the picture I took of the babes' first day of preschool on Pinterest (It has been repinned hundreds of times, super excited I didn't watermark - NOT) and asked if they could feature us on their special on creative first-day-of-school photos. While my "interview" part didn't make the cut, they featured two pictures I took and mentioned the blog, so I'm still happy and the babes are still famous, no?




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Josh and Jules--? I cannot remember a SINGLE first day photo taken of me. Boo-hoo. :( :)

    ReplyDelete