Monday, November 5, 2012

I'm still here!!!

Hey readers! Please don't give up on us over here. I am living smack dab in the middle of crazy town at the moment. We have gone drone sleeping on the floor, to living in hotel rooms, to now finally in our new house.

However.... Still only upstairs at the moment. The downstairs still looks like a haunted house. Still empty, guted, kitchen-less and sad looking. Getting sick of restaurants. Oh and did I mention our entire house of boxes and furniture is in the basement??? Whew. This too shall pass, right???

I will be back soon I promise. I have a whole big post on how Halloween was a big fat fail for Josh and Jules. Poor things, it just happened to fall right in the middle of this mess!

3 comments:

  1. We're a patient group, take as long as you need...you have A LOT going on. Sorry Halloween wasn't glorious for J&J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss seeing you! Hang in there. It will all be worth it in a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading all about The new house & catching up with Josh & Jules : )

    ReplyDelete