Monday, August 1, 2011

The Fabulous Baby Striblings is now accepting sponsors!


Want to sponsor my sweet babies? Well, fabulous! We have a few options for you...

Ad Spaces: Let's swap!
Interested in advertisement for your blog? The Fabulous Baby Striblings is now offering FREE sponsor swaps! This seems to be what works best for me at the moment. I am too busy, lol, and just don't have time to keep up with more work than I have to.

All you need to do is send an email to apstribling@gmail.com with a 15 x 125 sized button for your blog. And in return I will send you whatever sized button that you need for your blog. 
It's a great way to get your name out there and get introduced to some fab new bloggers. If you are interested or have any questions please email...
 Product Reviews: (no charge) I am giddy with delight to do your product review as long as it fits the theme of my blog. Although not required, a sample of the item will help me review it best.

Giveaways: (no charge) It also makes me giddy to do a giveaway! Its a great way to get exposure to your shop or blog.

 
 
 
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment