Friday, August 19, 2011

Flashback Friday - pictures


I have seen this a couple of places before, like here. Even though its kind of old, I have been wanting to do it, so now I am. I love looking back on special moments in my life, and thought it would be a great Flashback Friday post. if you do the same, post a comment so I can check yours out.

1. Someone you spend alot of time with:







 

2. A picture of you:


3. A random picture of you and your significant other:
 


4. A picture of something that makes you happy:
 


5. An old picture of you: (second from the left. Yikes. However, we were cool WAY before Glee)
 


6. A picture of your sibling: (Leslie, then Ginny, then moi)
 


7. A picture you've never posted on your blog before: (a work photo at one of my schools' Jump Rope for Heart events)
 


8. A picture of a person you miss: (my Nanny)








9 - A picture of people who know you now and then:(the Fam)
 


10 - A picture of your favorite place: (NYC - have been lots and lots of times)
 



11 - A person you can tell everything to: (my BFF since 6th grade, Larissa)
 


12 - A picture of your everyday life:
 



13 - A picture from a place you love: (Hilton Head Island)
 



14 - A picture that reminds you of great times: (Oh, like 5am sipping champagne the morning of the royal wedding of William and Kate)

 
 
 
 
15 - A class photo (Senior Picture, circa 1996):
 








16 - A picture from the best day of your life:
 



17 - A picture that always makes you laugh:
(they are both literally in a picnic basket. they were so teeny tiny)
 



18 - A picture of your spare time:
(hanging out with Jake, out to eat, maybe at a bar)
 



19 - A photo from a great night: (wedding, October19, 2002)
 







20 - A picture of the people who are closest to you:
 


21 - A picture of someone you always have a good time with: (my bestie Ms. Marette)

 


22 - A picture of someone who means the world to you: (mi madre)
 


23 - A picture from last summer: (Josh sitting in his Bumpo while Jules is trying so hard to learn to crawl)



24 - A photo of your closest friend of the opposite sex (not sig. other): (Jason Patel, AKA Patelly)
 



25 - A picture of you on a favorite vacation: (Paris)
 


26 - A picture of an accomplishment: (Making it all the way to the end carrying twins. The doctor induced me. I didn't deliver prematurely)
 


27 - A picture of your closest friends:
 


28 - A random picture from photobooth:
 



29 - A photo that makes you smile:
 


30 - Someone you will never let go of:
 
AND
 


 
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

 








7 comments:

  1. I love this idea!! its so cute!! =)

    By the way, i read my posts in google reader and i guess sometimes you post this and set to actually post later... for some reason it turns up in my reader feed so i sometimes read before you really post! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Thats so bizarre! I have had it saved as a draft for a week now, b/c its been hard to get all these pics toegther. So, I guess it publishes to reader when I save it as a draft. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I loved that!!! Such fantastic pictures and your smile is infectious =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love boy and girl twins...so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I'm a new follower from the Y3W Blog Hop! This is such a fun post!! I love the pictures - especially your adorable babies. :o)

    For Love of Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the pictures, especially of your ridiculously cute twins! Awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower from Y3W! Great little blog, my son is a January 2010 baby too, LOVE following blogs of mamas who's bab(ies) are the same age as him! Come check us out and follow back if you like what you see! :)

    Nurse Loves Farmer

    ReplyDelete