Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Steppin' Out Saturday - Flyte Celebration

Saturday night was super fun! Sorry for the late post. Jake's sister Jennifer and her new hubby Scott hosted their post-wedding celebration at Flyte, a super elegant restaurant in Nashville that he owns (also frequented by the likes of Keith Urban, Nicole Kidman, Taylor Swift, etc, super fab place). their wedding was actually in a sweet little winery in Napa, but hosted a party here to celebrate.

And, it just so happens it was also my first photography gig! Trust, I know zilch in the form of photography, but I was so very much enjoying being able to do this! And the more the night went on, the more, (ahem) wine I drank, the photography just got more fun and more fun, lol!! So, although there will be no baby pics this week, there are tons from the party! Thanks so much for allowing me to take pictures, and congrats on a wonderful marriage and welcome to the family Scott! and p.s. Jen if you read this, its only a sneak peak! I took tons more...Did I ever mention I like to take lots of pictures?







On Moi:

Dress: Steinmart

Shoes: Aldo

Hair: Chi



Sweet little Ava.



Jen and her mom, Vicki


Jen's shoes. Yes, you are allowed to be very jealous of the Louboutins. I was.


Scott giving a toast

Sweet couple


Scott singing with his "band" at the end.


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fabulous night, love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics! And yes jealous of the shoes!

    ReplyDelete