Sunday, December 27, 2009

Belly Pictures Extravaganza and Monthly Pics

**updated with first year monthly pics!***
I have been keeping up with a slideshow of all my belly pics, and look at it from time to time. First off, to remember how skinny I once was. And secondly, I am in utter amazement at what the human body can do, and it such a short amount of time. It truly is a miracle. And I carried these little buggers to 36 weeks, 5 days, when I was induced for my scheduled c-section. Yay me.
So, I thought you might like to see it too. And boy, was my face skinny there at the beginning! Who knew how fab I looked??







My sweet babies' sweet first year in photos:




 
 
 

 

 



 




3 comments:

  1. LOVE the slideshow -- can't wait to see pictures once they get here ... and for you to pick names!! :) You're going to have BABIES so so so soon mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The slide show and monthly photos are great! I have 9 month old twin girls :)

    cherrypietwins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed you got them to sit and look at you in all the pictures. So cute!

    ReplyDelete