Saturday, August 20, 2011

Weekly Phone Pics

This week wasn't too eventful. I ahven't been the best at taking phone pics as of late. Honestly, I am having a hard time deciding the best and easiest way to upload these to the ole blog, so I think I may just do a big block of all of them. So, anyway, here is what we were up to this week:

 
What we were up to this week:

 - Goodbye Nissan Altima :(
 - Hello Nissan Rogue! 
 - Jules and I sticking our bottom lip out to each other
(its her new favorite thing to do and so dang  cute)
- Josh with his big boy sports water bottle that he like to pour out
 - New pigtails!
 - Trip to Target (its uber fun with twins, I tell ya)
 - Eating a snack
 - Playing with our new crafty alphabet catepillar
 
Please vote!!
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs 

 
  

4 comments:

  1. Lovely collection! Lovely blog. This is my first time visiting, that I can remember :)
    Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone needs a quiet week. I wouldn't mind one. Though I need to go to Costco, I am putting it off until Monday because it has been a while since I could just hang out at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Target with one is uber fun, I can only imagine it with two :)
    I love the pouty-face picture.....too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your kids are so cute! congrats on the new vehicle! hope you love it. awesome captures this week. thank you so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete