Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Big News! Good Morning America!

So, I have some kinda big news. I don't know how to put this, but we're kind of a big deal.We're very important. 

I have been communicating back and forth with a producer from Good Morning America! They are doing a segment on creative "Back to School" photos and found our picture on Pinterest and wanted to feature us!! (It has been pinned a ton).

Anyway, please check it out and give my babes some love!! 

Here is the post with pictures if you want to know what to look for!


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments:

  1. Yay for you Mandy! Super exciting, I can't watch this morning but post a link if you can, would love to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm watching GMA right now and just saw Josh and Jules. I got so excited! I have boy/girl twins and love your blog!

    ReplyDelete