Friday, September 21, 2012

The Weekly Project 25 - The Boy and His Toys

*I haven't done one of these in a while, I need to!!*

I have noticed that alot of the weekly project posts seem to revolve around Josh. I don't mean for them to, they just do for some reason. I think it's because I am also practicing my oh so stellar very amateur photography skills, and he is the best little model for me - much more so than Jules. He will actually stand still and liked getting his picture taken. Jules usually will stay for one shot, then say "noooo Mommy!!!" when I try to take another. So, note to self to make more of an attempt with Jules :)

Back to Josh:







Dear Josh,

You are a boy and your toys. And it's funny, because the stuff you tote around sometimes isn't even toys. It's random funny things. You love areas to keep your "things" such as pockets, purses, backpacks, shopping cart, bags, etc. I have called you a future bag lady, because you like to have a million things in your hand every day. Daddy takes you to school every day, and you manage to slip out of the house with some little something, even though it's against school rules to take toys from home. And then every day when I pick you up, I find that little something in your cubby hole that your teacher has put away for you. When Mommy and Daddy went to Disney, we knew to get you little things that you could keep on you, like a keychain and a watch. You love them. And while your newest obsession will only last a few days and then move on to something new, you love it for a few days, and in a month or so it's new again :)

Love,

Mommy


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment