Monday, September 10, 2012

Steppin Out Saturday - First Home Game and Crazy Town

I am SO BUSY!!! I left town on Wednesday of this week to fly down to Orlando for an AHA Awards ceremony. (I was awarded - yippee!) So, since I knew I was getting to go, I convinced Jake to meet me down there and do Disney! The kiddos stayed with my mom in Knoxville, and we flew back in to there on Saturday for UT's first home game, then came back Sunday for a Day Out with Thomas. Confused yet??? I am and I lived it. And, yeah, and work is nuts too.

Wednesday: AHA Awards in Orlando
Thursday/Friday: Orlando and Disney
Saturday: Knoxville/UT Game/Birthday
Sunday: Back in Nashville, Day Out with Thomas

Add to this that demolition started on our house on Wednesday - and we weren't there- and you could certify me as insane. (I can't wait to show pictures!)

I am going to do a couple of separate posts on our Day Out With Thomas and our Disney trip, so for now, here are some pics from our AHA Awards ceremony and the UT Game. On the plus side, Espn Gameday is going to be in Knoxville next weekend for the UT/Florida game. Yes...we are going back. I am tired already thinking about it. Whew.


Nashville gals representing at the awards!

My sparkle :)

Me, before the ceremony!

Saturday was my birthday. Can I just tell you how much I LOVE good customer service? And on the the flip side, bad customer service is one of my biggest pet peeves. I did not inform the front desk it was my birthday. She just noticed in on my ID at check in, gave us two free pool-side drink tickets, and the next day, I saw this in my room. Super awesome job Sheraton Lake Buena Vista!!!

Me sister Leslie and I at the game. On Moi:
Shirt: TJMaxx//Jeans: LC by Lauren Conrad//Shoes: Charles David//The Bubble (yes, I caved, but I hate it) Ebay
 

Happy Game Day!! Go Vols!!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Harpers Happenings, Monday Mingle, Join the Gossip, Weekend Update,

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a weekend! Congrats on the award =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. I enjoyed reading your profile story too.
    Your kiddos are adorable.

    Visiting from Monday Mingle.
    Daphne.

    Also, please enter my SHAPE WEAR give away, just one week left...
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com/2012/08/shapewear-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete