Monday, January 9, 2012

SOS - Mickey and Minnie Birthday Party!

Yes, I know I'm supposed to be Steppin on on Saturday, but we simply stepped out to our birthday party, and was just too excited to post about it! We did a Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse theme (because they are obsessed with them right now, plus it didn't hurt that they were Mickey and Minnie for Halloween, so we already had outfits).

So, without further adieu, their party...(cue the red curtains opening)
Pin It



Dining Room, AKA, the food table

Front Door, with DIY wreath and DIY sign

Dining Room, part 2

Cutie patootie food signs, DIY

Water Bottle Labels, DIY

Pompom Balls, on Christmas clearance from Party City, Mickey Mouse Centerpiece: DIY

Banner: I did a banner of a picture of each month from the last year - I loved this idea and it turned out so cute!

Jules' "year" banner

The mantel. I made a Mickey and Minnie banner for this.

The dessert table: We had cupcakes, Mickey Mouse ear rice krispy treats, and a chocolate chip cake

Josh's cupcake tray. I made the topper myself and they were two sides and alternated between his name, his age, and Mickey

The chocolate chip cake (Mom made the cupcakes and cake, while Vicki made the sandwiches, and Ginny dipped the rice krispy treats) Basically I was the planner and decorator, lol

DIY centerpiece - loved it!!!

Jules' cupcakes


Josh's cupcakes were chocolate with buttercream frosting. Jules' were red velvet with cream cheese frosting.

Party hats: PRECIOUS

Their birthday banner. I got a little banner crazy (clearly)

Me and Jules (her outfit I made myself for Halloween)

Us with the babes before blowing out their candle :)

Make a wish!

I had to bribe Jake to wear these, lol. And yes, they are also DIY - super easy and so fun!!




YAY!!! So MUCH FUN!!!

Party Outfits: DIY
Party Hats: Etsy
Cupcake Holders: Ebay
Cupcake Toppers, Invite, Paper products, Banner, and Centerpieces: DIY
Tablecloth, balloons, plates, napkins, etc: Dollar Tree


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Linking Up with Harpers Happenings and The Pleated Poppy

10 comments:

  1. she is really beautiful. this is a great pleasure to see you all enjoying like this.
    Clowns in Broward

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun!! =) I love the banner idea!! I may have to steal that for Eirik's party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! Really great job on all the DIY outfits, decorations, etc. You rock =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are amazing!! I am hopeless, just reading that stressed me out, lol. I can't believe how much of that you make yourself. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog has so much fun in itself!!!!!!!
    its a nice way to celebrate Kids birthday parties in Broward

    ReplyDelete
  6. would u please share the etsy sellers info

    ReplyDelete
  7. would u please share the etsy sellers info

    ReplyDelete
  8. @BLESSEDQDAY

    Sure! The hats are from http://www.facebook.com/hensoncreations

    ReplyDelete
  9. My friend's baby is turning 1 this October and a Mickey Mouse Birthday Party is on top list. The very reason why I decided to make a collection of this amazing party ideas. I hope it would be okay to list some of your ideas on my compilation? Please say yes. Nice stuffs in here and thanks for sharing.
    God bless always!
    Regards,
    Meow
    http://meowchie.snydle.com/mickey-mouse-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete