Sunday, January 8, 2012

Second Birthday!

Oh how I have so much to post on. I have had such a wonderful weekend of birthday fun. But, for now, I will say this:

Happy, happy, happy Birthday Josh and Jules! You are my sunshine on the cloudiest of days. Your personalities make my life brighter. I adore both of you so much, and thank God every single day that I finally got my miracles I hoped and prayed for. I am so very, very proud to be your Mommy, and I love watching you grow and leave babyhood behind and turn into this amazing, wonderful, beautiful, funny, smart little boy and girl. I hope you have had a wonderful weekend of family and friends, and have had a wonderful birthday. I know I will remember it forever. I love you both so very much!!

Love,

Mommy



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments:

  1. Awww, that's a beautiful letter to your gorgeous babies, although I guess they're not really babies so much anymore.
    Glad you all had a great birthday weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Josh and Jules!! How do these babies grow up so fast?!

    ReplyDelete