Monday, September 9, 2013

Steppin Out Saturday - Its that Time Again!!!

Is it really fall? No, it can't be!!! Did I just celebrate ANOTHER birthday? (Happy birthday to moi!) I am now in my mid 30ish years, whew.

If you do not live in the south and are not a football fan, but follow my blog, you will get bored quick during the fall. We go to a.lot. of football games around here and I'm a proud UT Vol fan. And all of a sudden in the blink of an eye football is upon us.

And due to my new little business venture, I have been super busy and forgot to post any pics from the first game, and now we're past game two (both wins by the way).

Go Vols! let the football season begin! Although I'm posting two games, I am going to pause here and tell you we reached a HUGE, SUPREME milestone in the Stribling household. The babes attended their FIRST Vols football game. Thats a big deal, ya'll.

Babes First Football Game
UT vs Western Kentucky University
September 7, 2013
Coached by Butch Jones
Vols win 52-20


They tailgated, loved the Vol Walk, loved the band, and loved the food. Football? Eh. We made it to the end of the first quarter. But that was pretty good for a super crowded game and 150 degrees. We got there about three hours before the game, so all in all I think they did well. If the stadium wasn't so crowded and I wasn't concerned every second on if they were bothering someone, they may could have stayed longer.

Me and my sister, Leslie, totally cheesing. 

On Moi:
Boutique dress/necklace. (hmm, wish I knew the rest, but was purchased from my little Instagram shop)

Part of our little tailgating crew. The first game wasn't as crowded. 

Second game. Sadly, as BIG as a photographer as I am, and as bothersome as I am that person with a camera at all times, I didn't take any of their first game!!!! WTH is wrong with me?? So, my sister took this one of them at the Vol Walk. 

Our only, measly family pic at the game. How sad is that? And yes, thats as big as it is. Dang phone pic.  

Our tailgate crew from the second game. My how times have changed from college parties to kiddos!! Two sets of twin kids in this pic too! 


Linking up with Monday Mingle


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty/handsome tailgate crew =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing beats SEC football baby! Oh...and Go Gators! :) You girls look great!

    ReplyDelete