Friday, December 20, 2013

2013 Christmas Card Reveal


It's time, it's time! I am late to the party this year. Mostly because I was waiting to get back from Disney World, and second, because I forget how flipping long it takes for Vistaprint to print and ship. Also, they did a crap-tastic job on the back of my card this year, so am regretting that decision now. Humph.

As usual, I like to take a look back on previous cards. I still can't find the earlier cards I did with the kitty cats (poor Gus and Zelly) so these will have to do lol.

2009: pre-kids, but got preggo.


2010: I seem to have started a theme with a "year-in-review" type of thing. I think because they were born in January? So they year is actually their "year".





2011 Card: This one we started doing some text on what we've been up to this year. 




2012! This year we did a first-ever double sided card.



Front

Back

And......2013!!
Front. I am digging the chalkboard trend with things this year. 


Back - again a "year-in-review" type of thing. 




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment