Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Last Night as Three Year Olds!!

Oh yeah hi! I realize I have been so MIA. I am a crazy person right now. I'm not sure how its possible to have LESS time since I've become a SAHM, but by golly its true. And I have like a million pictures sitting on my DSLR saying, "Edit me! Edit me!" Also the fact in my head rolls loads of post ideas. Sigh... It will get there. I haven't even posted about Disney yet. Ohmyhowhasthatalreadybeenamonthago


 And in updating my blog! Soon. I have a new header-yay! But please don't look yet because all of it will updated soon (hopefully)

At the moment I'm knee deep in planning their 4th birthday party. We're doing a "Pirates and Princesses" party. Are you shocked? 

So.... As SOON as that is over I will be back. I miss it terribly. For the moment though if you don't follow me on Instagram, I am pretty good at posting there every day (@apstribling) 

Here are my special, precious, funny, cute, miraculous babies on the eve of their fourth birthday. I have told numerous people this, but the year between 3-4 has gone faster than any year so far. It's easy to measure because their birthday is at the first of the year. So, their year is measured by the calendar year! But honestly, I'm not sure why. I think maybe because they haven't changed much. There haven't been any huge milestones, or "feats" - they know how to walk and talk, and poop in the potty (although Josh still has his moments) But this year has been the fastest by far. Their Yo Gabba Gabba party was yesterday for crying out loud! 

My precious babies, thank you for making me your mommy. I love you so much and these past four years have been the absolute best!! 

Love, Mommy 



0 comments:

Post a Comment