Friday, August 22, 2014

A Colorful Sip and See

This was such a fun shower to plan. A few months ago I helped plan a Sip and See Shower for my friend Kim and forgot to document it on the blog. As you know, I turn into quite the decoration Nazi when it comes to parties, lol. We decided to choose the invitation first, then plan the decor around it, since she didn't have any particular theme in mind. We wanted everything very bright and very colorful. I planned decor and Lori was in charge of food. We did a formal brunch. 




This was our Mimosa bar. We had three different juices and fruits to put in them. I did the paper pinwheel background and the custom burlap Mimosa banner. I found coordinating scrapbook paper at a craft store to coordinate with the invitation so I used that it lots of different things. I decoupaged some onto some big B's for some fun added decor. 





Our fruits to add to the mimosas. I did the placecards. 

We had Mango Nectar, Raspberry Lemonade, and Orange Juice. 

Mimosas Banner. I also made tissue balls in different colors and they were hung everywhere. 

Food table

Belgium Waffles in a cup. So easy and so pretty!

Variety of colorful muffins with "B" toppers. 

We also did mini muffins for height. 


Fruit Kabobs! So colorful :)


Mini Yogurt Parfaits in shot glasses. Again, I carried the theme and did "B" stickers. 



I had different banners one said "Sweet" and one said "Savory"

Another decoupaged "B" with a burlap bow and petit fours. 





Other food was mini quiches, spinach spanakopita, and ham and cheese rolls 

Me, Kim, Lori and of course Baby Blake!

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment