Wednesday, January 7, 2015

On The Eve Of Your FIFTH Birthday



 Time depresses me. If I think about something too long, it really makes me sad. God gave me two babies that were born on January 8th because immediately after Christmas we are full speed ahead into birthday planning.




So, see? I can't dwell on Christmas being over and another year being over. He knew what He was doing ;)

How are they five - HOW ARE THEY FIVE??? These years are going by at lightning speed and I've been told that once they start school it goes faster. And I seriously can't think about them starting school or I go into a panic.







I'm not sure other parents are like this. Maybe they are. Twins are just different. Once they turn 5 then everyone is 5. Once they start school everyone starts school. Once they graduate, everyone graduates. Can't think about it.





These little nuggets make my world go round. I'm seriously so blessed and just damn lucky. I was supposed to have a spunky little girl and a wild little boy. I was supposed to struggle to have them so I could get two at a time.





Dear Josh and Jules,
At this moment you are still four. Tonight as we did last year on the eve of your birthday, we looked at videos of your early childhood. I could barely stand it. You would notice my face and give me hugs. One of the things we joke about all the time is how "I don't want you to grow anymore. I want you to be babies again". And you laugh and say you have to grow up. Tonight when you gave me hugs to cheer me up you told me that you have to turn 5, but you will always be my babies. Yes, you will my angels. Forever and ever. As sad as I am that you're turning 5 tomorrow, I can't be more proud of the little people you've become. Josh, you have a heart of gold. You will able to be the little cuddle baby that will give hugs around the clock. Although the "boy" in you is coming out, and you are growing up and wanting friends, and playing sports, and all that. I know you will always be there with hugs and kisses waiting. Jules, you are just a precious little girl. I don't know what else to say. You are already my best friend at age 4. I love you more that words can say. 

Happy Birthday my darlings, Love you much.

xoxo, 
Mommy



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. I cannot tell you how adorable that little bow is on your daughter as a teeny babe!!!!! Happy birthday to them both :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy how fast the time passes (((hugs))) They are such beautiful babies!

    ReplyDelete