Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmastime is here...

I love this time of year. I always have. Even though I completely despise cold weather, I LOVE this time of year! I kind of also love that the babes' birthday falls right behind the holidays, so that will also be neat here in the Stribling household. In trying to establish traditions, the babes got to meet Santa Claus twice already. Although I think all they asked for was booby milk, cheerios and cats. Both times they met him was through my local twins group, POTATO. (Parents of Twins and Triplets organization). There were two breakfast events that you could bring the kids to and get their picture made with Santa. This was AWESOME for us, because of course, I was going to get their picture taken with Santa, and was not looking forward to doing the mall thing with 11 month old twins. I know, I know. Call me the Grinch, but you try taking them. So, here are come pictures of the little fam this holiday season!!



Our Christmas Card

Uh oh. Trouble is obsessed with the tree.



First snow of the season! Please forgive the hair, face, clothes and makeup.


First visit with Santa!!

If you'll remember, I bought these outfits last year, before I knew Josh and Jules!



They were obsessed with him! They did so good and didn't fuss in the least bit.



My sweet Jules. She actually was so distracted by all the other twins there, that she forgot she was wearing her hat (normally that thing wouldget pulled off in the first seconds its on her head)




"Mommy, I look ridiculous"





Second meeting with Santa. This time Jake came along, so we got a family shot.

They did great this time too. Although I wanted to put them in the exact same cutie-pie outfits, I thought I would go with red and green instead for this one, to change things up.



They were both very interested in him this time.


She was obsessed with him. We barely got any shots at her looking at the camera. (well, since I took 100 photos, I was bound to get a couple...)


Our sweet family in front of the tree.
Merry Christmas, Seasons Greetings, Happy Holidays, and all that jazz!


2 comments:

  1. You always have great pictures!!! Josh doesn't look thrilled with his outfit but he looks cute all the same =) Enjoy your favorite time of year. Look forward to hearing what you'll be doing for their b-day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're looking so much bigger! Any guesses about what their weights will be at their 12 month appt?

    ReplyDelete