Sunday, December 12, 2010

More colds...

Hello all! Sorry for the delay in posts! We have yet another cold in our household. Oh joy. I have finally decided to join the YMCA here. I have been dying to, because I can go and work out and take the babes with me, because they have free child care - YAY!! Well, I went for the first time on Wednesday, then went again on Thursday. Well, guess who got a cold Friday night? I just can't believe it. Do people not clean things? I know that its always possible for kids to get colds when they are exposed to other kids and all, but literally THE FIRST TIME I went, and two days later? Its ridiculous!! What am I supposed to do? Not go work out? Are we going to be forever susceptible to colds if I do take them? Thats not fair to them. Uggg....so mad....

1 comments:

  1. That sucks, I'm sorry {{{HUGS}}} My ped told me I can expect 2 colds a month (each lasting 7-10 days) for Kylie's first fall/winter/spring in daycare. So yes, while it sucks you can expect your little ones to get colds often from a daycare setting. Everyone keeps telling me how we're paying the price now but it'll be a lot better when she starts school. So maybe you can look at it like you're building up their immunity. I know it's super tough to look at it that way when your little angels feel like crap. Hope they feel better really soon!

    ReplyDelete