Friday, August 5, 2011

Flashback Friday - dolls in car seats

Since I did this post a couple of days ago about car seats, I thought I would flash back to how teeny tiny they were in their infant car seats. They were literally like teeny tiny dolls. At 4lb11oz and 5lb3oz, they basically WERE dolls.


Little Joshie


Little Jules


Sigh...they are just getting so big I can hardly stand it.



Big Girl Jules



Big Boy Josh




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs


6 comments:

  1. Oh I remember the days of the preemies in car seats. SO PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh they were so tiny!!! And they really do grow up so quickly... i was just looking at Eirik this morning and said "when did you get so big?!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, they were just so tiny! It tugs at the ol' heart strings to watch our babies grow up so big...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - I just looked at these again. For comparison, look how HUGE the soothie pacifier is with Josh, and the nose sucker is next to Jules! Crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's crazy how small they were. Those car seats are practically eating them up! You have two gorgeous children :) Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are really getting bigger and bigger every second. you can get them australian baby clothes

    ReplyDelete