Monday, August 8, 2011

I Heart Faces - Friendship

I am posting this one again, because I love it so.  And, I know they are wanting something really sweet, but how about something a little "Sweet and Sour"?




Sweet: Josh, alsoutely loves Gus the cat. He thinks they are the best of friends and constantly comes up and hugs him all the time.

Sour: Gus wishing Josh would get the $%@# off of him.

Go check out I Heart Faces to see more pics!

Please take a second and vote for us please!

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

5 comments:

  1. LOL i love the cats expression in this! TOO CUTE! :o) it's hard being a bff sometimes! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cat's expression is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh that CAT! what a hilarious picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaaa.... I focused first on your boy's face and thought "how sweet!" Then Gus came into focus, and then I read what you wrote. That is HILARIOUS! what a great capture... !

    ReplyDelete