Saturday, May 26, 2012

Week in Phone Pics!

I haven't done one of these in a couple months. Here is what we've been up to this week.



One little "non-napping" girl - piggy tails - "are you going to san francisco? be sure to wear some flowers in your hair - rocck star status - too scared to go down the big slide "Hellooooo down there" - Josh - Jules wanted to wear both bibs that Baa gave her.

Collecting sticks! - holy freaking cow my babes are officially starting preschool - my very, very last event of the season, thank goodness its summer!! - bed head - i hate leaving these babies when I have to work! - pee pie Jules!!

Linking up with Amy at A Good Life

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comments:

  1. You get so many good photos! I know how hard it is to drive away and go to work {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete