Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Weekly Project 24 - The Newborn Toddler

Pictures removed. Didn't realize I had offended people.

Dear Joshua,

Once upon a time you and Jules were up in your nursery trying to nap. I say trying sarcastically, because you both were, in fact, NOT napping but upstairs giggling and jumping and singing and basically doing everything but NOT napping. When you both finally fell asleep, your Daddy and I breathed a sigh of relief. Along came 3:30, and we knew we needed to wake you up because if we didn't, you munchkins would have a hard time going to bed.

We kind of knew what we might find. Due to your napping history, if it takes you so long to fall asleep, we knew we might find naked babies up there. However, I saw you and my eyes filled with tears. You had somehow pulled up LuLu the monkey into your crib from the floor and had cuddled up next to her (naked of course). But, it was the most precious thing. You looked like a newborn baby posing for your newborn portraits. Bless your heart, you were obviously cold and thought Lulu would keep your warm if you cuddled up. You are my Cuddle Bug, and you know it. I have nicknamed you that. Jules is Nosy Rosey and Silly Sally, but when I ask you who you are, you reply "Cuddle Bug!!". I love you sweet boy!

Love, Mommy


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments: