Monday, November 18, 2013

BIG news!!!

Ya'll, I have so many posts that need to be published. A sweet Halloween post, a visit to the pumpkin patch that is Gentrys Farm, Baby Olive's Christening, etc. But, the reason I have been so MIA, is that this new venture has taken a big turn personally and professionally.

I literally started it in August. And now, it's busy enough that last Friday was my last day at The American Heart Association - WHAT???

Yup. So, now I get to be home with my kiddos three days a week, and work on furniture. It's SO FREAKING EXCITING. I am doing something creatively that I love, and am finally getting to be the SAHM that I have have wanted to do recently.

I never thought being a SAHM was my thing. And, I have learned I wouldn't have been good at it when they were babies. Babies, aren't and haven't been my "thing". But, OMG - I am in LOVE with my kids right now. Pretty much from 2.5 years and on, they have been these perfect little buddies. I get to hang with them so much more now, and still have this amazing business that fuels my passions, career drives, and creativity. Win/Win.

I am so excited about this new chapter. Go check it out!  www.facebook.com/lepetitemaisonshop

Here is a pic taken from a booth I had set up at a Holiday Open House :)


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment