Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving 2013!



Thankful for so many things in my life its believable. I am very blessed and very happy. I have a great husband and friend of 11 years (wow). I have two amazing, special twins that I'm so glad to have fought so hard for. I have a great family on my side and Jake's. As dysfunctional and different as we all are I am lucky to have them. I am thankful for my new niece Sutton, and although in the NICU know she's a fighter. I have a very lovely home, and have more that we could ever need. I now am finally at home with my babies and am doing some work that I truly love, although I was/and thankful for the work I did at the AHA.

I'm in a great place in my life and I'm beyond blessed! Woohoo and Word.




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment