Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1 year (sniff, sniff) doctor appt


Well, we still are not big babies. SIGH. As much as I try to stuff avacados and pasta down them.

Jules
Weight: 16lb, 4oz (not even on the charts *sigh* below the 3rd percentile)
Height: 29 inches (49th percentile)
Head Circ: 17.5 inches (26th)


Basically she is skinny minny tall thing. She has been since birth. However, she has been sick this week with an ear infection, (and 102 fever! our first one for either babies!) so he thinks that is probably why her weight was so low. I will take her back in one month to check.

Josh
Weight: 18lbs, 11oz (4th percentile)
Height: 28.5 inches (12th percentile)
Head Cir: 17.9 inches (25th percentile)


They are both growing really well, so the doctor says they are perfectly fine. I know, I know, I just want them to catch up, ya know? They were born small and early, and have actually almost quadrupled their birth weight. But still...

2 comments:

  1. They are doing fantastic! And you're doing a great job too =) They will catch up...try not to worry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, from me perspective, they're doing great! Don't worry so much. :-)

    ReplyDelete