Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Birthday!






Dear Joshua Vawter and Julia Prater,


I cannot believe it had been an entire year since I met you little guys. In a way it feels like it was yesterday, and then again, it feels like I have always known you and knew you would be my children - I was just waiting to meet you. Even though I suffered with infertility and had my bad days, I always knew in my heart my babies were out there waiting to come into my life.

Thank you both for making me believe that the simpliest, silliest things are the ones I cherish most. Thank you for turning my into that mom that I used to make fun of, who takes about you both nonstop to perfect strangers. Thank you for making me be the mommy to you that I didn't think I could be.

I have waited on you probably my whole life. And now you are here, and it has now been a whole year. You both have grown before my very eyes, from teeny tiny babies into (dare I say) toddlers and each day with you is another little miracle.

I love you both so very, very much and have wished and wanted you my whole life. I am so very blessed that you are both healthy, happy little darlings. Thank you for making my life perfect and for creating our sweet family. We have been waiting for you and now we are complete. Happy Birthday! 1-8-2011

Love,

Mommy


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Josh and Jules!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your letter brought tears to my eyes! Happy, happy birthday to your sweet little babies =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy (belated) birthday Josh and Jules!

    ReplyDelete