Friday, December 16, 2011

25 Days of Christmas - (16) The "other" Christmas Card and Outtakes


Like I mentioned before, I had some issues this year with the Christmas Card, and couldn't figure out what I wanted to do. What I originally wanted was to have the kids hold a mirror up in front of the tree. Then, I was going to photoshop the mirror part out, and write "Merry" in one, and "Christmas" in the other. I had one really good little child who was so good about holding the mirror. (in fact, he still does, and poses with it still in front of the tree, because we were so excited when he did it the first time, he gets a kick out of it!!).

And then....we had another bad little child who absolutely refused to to any such a thing. And she only did it because she is as stubborn as an ox. Wow. We bribed her with bananas, juice, a cookie, etc. No go.Eventually, I decided just to photoshop her face off and use a nice pretty face of hers, lol. But, then I decided to just go with the picture of the kids in front of the tree. Anywho, thought I would bless you readers with some outtakes from the disastrous photoshoot. Enjoy!!

He was a pro




This one I photoshopped a new face on her from the previous picture, lol


Little Monkey



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment