Tuesday, December 6, 2011

25 Days of Christmas (6) - Wordless Wednesday - The Christmas Thief


You never know when she will strike. It could be first thing in the morning. It could be right after her nap: it could be after lunch time, or even right before bed. It's hard to be prepared, because she's quick and fast. All I know is that I have a Christmas Thief in the house. First it was just Baby Jesus ("Thesus"). That was her "loot". Then it got worse. She couldn't stop with just Baby "Thesus". She had to have more, the hoarder that she is. Then it became the whole nativity scene. I warn you...beware. Watch out for her. She is a thief, and you never know when she will strike next.






Her name is Jules, and she is a thief.


Please vote for us!!
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

14 comments:

  1. So cute! Did she hide them? My kid is a hider!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a little thief like her, too. So ... I put her Little People Nativity closer to her arm reach and she can hide it to her hearts content. In fact, last night Baby Jesus and the rest of the group spent the night in her zebra bag, however, they made it back to the manger tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it'd be hard to be mad for long at a thief as cute as her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's the prettiest little thief I've ever seen! Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is too cute she wanted to play with them. Soooo Sweet

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is too cute! They are probably better than dolls to her since they are only out for Christmas. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little thief! What did she end up doing with them?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it - caught in the act! :) She's so stinkin' CUTE! :)

    The Toothbrush Tree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bahahaha! My daughter is the SAME way with the nativity! She's especially fond of baby Jesus. :)

    ReplyDelete