Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas #3 - Santa's Visit *Collage Style*

We came back home to Nashville on Christmas Eve and had Jake's Mom and Dad and my family come and stay. So, JV, Vicki, my sister Ginny, her hubs Jason, my Mom and Dad, my sister Leslie, and her boyfriend Shawn were all around for Christmas cheer! Isn't family fun over the holidays? Although chaotic at times, its sure is lonely now that they've left (and yes I'm serious!)


JV, Vicki and Jules with her new American girl doll - Jason and Josh playing on the ipad - we love our new baby "Emma"! - Josh though, loves her too - Rock Star Josh - new train table - playing with an octopus - Trains - more trains - fun Yo Gabba Gabba toys - Foofa and Broobee! - Jules - Foofa - More trains

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comments:

  1. Looks like they had a great Christmas!!! That train table rocks =)

    ReplyDelete