Friday, December 7, 2012

25 Days of Christmas (6) - The Mantel 2012 vs 2013




I am finally getting our new house together, and its looking pretty great and homey :) And, of course, number #2 on my list was Christmas decorations. While I'm not ready to reveal all yet, I did want to show our mantel. Since we have a new fireplace, I thought it deserved some new stockings! And honestly, I have been wanting these from Ballard Designs for years and years and went with the Pottery Barn ones instead because they seemed more "classic". But, I bit the bullet his year and finally just got what I wanted and I'm so glad I did! They are so fun and festive :) Poor Gus and Zelly didn't get stockings this year - hope they don't mind!!

We are also in the process of changing the fireplace at the new house. Hopefully soon. We are going to raise it to the ceiling and whitewash it! Yay!

last year's mantel


This year's mantel!



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comments: