Wednesday, December 12, 2012

25 Days of Christmas (10) - Santa's Personal Video






So, we are ALL about Christmas this year. I can't get enough of  it this year. We know all about Santa, look for our Elf, Sylvester, every morning, talk about baby Jesus, sing Jingle Bells, Santa Claus, 12 Days of Christmas, etc. We LOVE it this year!! How does it only last a month? I swear, I may start it on Halloween next year. I will be so sad when it's over! :(



The babes got a personal video this year, sent straight from the North Pole. I looked at a few online, and I liked this one the best from www.magicsanta.ca/

They were so excited and entranced. And I liked how he gave each of them a challenge: Josh to go potty, and Jules to stop biting her nails (seriously, do you know another toddler that does this??)

They each got their own video. Here is Josh watching his:




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! And if it makes you feel any better, Colton tries to bite his nails too but luckily hasn't succeeded...yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. I'm doing this so Santa will tell Veda to stop picking at her nails.

    ReplyDelete