Monday, December 3, 2012

25 Days of Christmas (3)- Meeting Santa




Saturday was the beginning of all our Christmas outings. Each year the Brentwood Library hosts a Breakfast with Santa along with a magic show. We took the babes last year and had such fun, and wanted to take them again this year. What is amazing to me is to look back on this year vs. last year. Wow, my babies have changed! And it just seems like yesterday :)


Josh did so good meeting Santa. Jules...not so much



I had to intervene on this one

We got juice again!

Watching the magic show This year/Last year. Just more hair on the babes I think.

This year/last year. Last years is still one of the funniest of all time. Peepie Jake!



This year/last year. Hmmm, they look about the same.

Writing a letter to Santa

Putting it in the mail!!

We got our faces painted! Do you know my daughter? The ham?


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, they really look so much like kids now when you compare them to last year! These babies need to stop growing up so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Jules cry? We're planning to visit him this weekend... hoping for first time with no tears...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wanting to take my daughter to see santa this weekend. Great photos.

    Kerry
    www.ohsoamelia.com

    ReplyDelete