Sunday, March 8, 2015

About that business....




I realized I haven't posted in a while about my business, so I thought I just, well.. Should!!! 




Le Petite Maison is going strong! I officially started in August 2013. I wanted to do it part time at first to see if it would be worth pursuing. I quit my full time job three months later :) I basically refinish furniture using chalk paint, milk paint and other faux finishes. I do custom work for clients, and recently opened a retail space in July 2014 at La Vie En Rose in Nashville. 




I LOVE doing this. Not only is a creative outlet for me but it helps to bring in money and allow me to stay home with my babies until they will QUICKLY start school. I am supposed to register them for kindergarten in 20 DAYS!!!!! And they graduate pre-k in two months. I can't even deal. 

I have a Facebook page that Id love for you to check out. Www.facebook.com/lepetitemaisonshop 



















1 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I love it all...especially the blue, green, and grey pieces!

    ReplyDelete