Friday, October 15, 2010

Slideshow 8-9 Months

I meant to do these every two weeks, but for some reason I keep getting behind. One of the problems is that I now have this fancy-scmancy camera. And when you have a fancy-smanchy camera that takes fancy-smanchy pictures, I really want to edit them to make the best pictures I can. Needless to say, my time is not so free is that I have oodles of time to edit pictures. As of late, most of my time in the evening after has been spent making baby food. Since I'll be gone for a week to Paris, France. I have had to triple stock my freezer with loads of foody ice cubes.



Plus, I don't know what it is about having a fancy-smanchy camera,but I know go around the house thinking I am Nigel Barker and am the most sought after photgrapher. Seriously, from September 8th to October 12th I have taken 702 pictures. 702!!!!!!!! What is the matter with me? Oh yeah, I have the cutest babies in the world. Duh! Now, I am not going to make you look through 702 pictures, but there are quite a few.


0 comments:

Post a Comment