Friday, November 5, 2010

Peekaboo Playtown

Yesterday I took the babes to Peekaboo Playtown. They are a bunch of these popping up around town. They are basically an indoor play area for kids. You can have parties, etc there as well. There are toys and tot areas galore. The reason I like it is because they have an area for kids 2 and under, which is good for us. It only costs $7 for both, so its not bad. Its a genius idea really. There were tons of moms there on playdates. The cool thing about this place, (and what they advertise heavily) is that they stop and clean every 15 minutes. And they were! There were people cleaning constantly while I was there. And it has been getting colder and colder here, so our outside time as become a bit limited. (apologize for the pictures. I took them with my crappy camera phone)

On little scooters! One for each!


Jules relaxing in the balls

They look like little dogs here


We love the balls!!

3 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I'll have to keep my eye out for one of those places here in CO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've thought about going to one of those type places out here, but I don't think they advertise the cleanliness, lol. Also, with Veda still not mobile, would she have anything to do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I'm not sure Maggie. This one has a big thing of balls (like you saw) and some sqishy blocks and tunnel maze thing they could crawl through. They also had the huge oversize leggos, the scooters, and some toys lying around. But, I'm note sure it would be too much fun for her. But she coudl play with the toys. And honestly, its hysterical. Jules gets so upset while we're there b/c she isn't as old as the other kids. And she wants to follow them around and do everything they are doing. So maybe it might make her mobile, lol!

    ReplyDelete