Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Year Resolutions

OK, here we go. There are the uber impressive New Year's Resolutions for 2011. Let's see how they do!!

1. Ok, be 100% debt free and save lots of money. Isn't this everyone's?

2. Eat more local, organic products. Maybe even start participating in a CSA

3. Exercise REGULARLY. Am already missing those breastfeeding calories! (stopped BFing on their first birthday)

4. Learn how to sew. My lovely Mommy got me a fabulous sewing/embrodery machine for Christmas, now all I have to do is learn how to use it! I am soooo excited to, though!

5. Learn photography. I intend to take a photography class this year. Since I got my new camera in September, I am anxious to learn all about it.

6. Oh, and raise the best kiddos ever!!

I will check in on these from time to time. Gotta stay with them!! What are yours?

4 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with the sewing! I don't know how you find the time!

    I bet there are better CSAs where you are. The ones in Kville are all pick-up at the farmer's market deals... which sort of defeats the point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, there in lies the problem. Its still in the box at the moment. Hence, the reason I am posting these and will HAVE to do it.

    Yeah, you still have to pick them up here too, which is dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Numbers 1-4 are also on my list =) Good luck with all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do CSA and LOVE it!! Our local farm is only a few miles from our house and we have so much fun picking up our stash each week! They even have chickens and dogs and cats... haha! Brynna has a blast chasing animals around.

    I doubt you will regret doing it. :)

    ReplyDelete