Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Steppin Out Saturday - The White Cosbys

So, every Valentines Day for the past five years, this band called The White Cosbys plays at this place in Knoxville. They do an "80's themed" prom and play all super fun music from the 80's and some 90's as well. People dress up in fun 80's wear (not moi though). It's only a one a year thing, which makes it pretty cool. It just so happens that my sister, Ginny sings with them this night, and my brother-in-law plays piano for them as well. So, naturally we try to make it! And it is such fun, honestly!*

*I beg you to check on my brother-in-law's band, Shortwave Society. They are so super talented. You won't regret it, promise. And buy their music. They are awesome.

So, back to Saturday. So, Jake and I made a quick trip over to Knoxville for Saturday night, and came back Sunday to my sweet babies.

Sweet Jules :)
On Jules: Top: Target//Dress: Gap//Leggings: Childrens Place//Shoes: Target
Does your child love the Monkey Lunchbox like mine do?

On Josh (with a basketball, like his daddy): Sweater, Tshirt: Polo//Jeans: Gap//Shoes: Merrell

Quick tickles from Daddy before we leave!

80's prom balloon arch for pictures, naturally :)

Carson (surprised, lol?), Jennifer, Moi, and Jake
On Moi: Dress: Matty M//Cardigan: H and M://Boots: Aldo

Me and My Valentine. Awwwww.....

Me and Ginny

Me and Jason Patel and his wife, Bindia (Jake and I went to their wedding in Chicago in 2010)
Aaaannnnndd...for your viewing pleasure: My Sista singing :)











Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! You look fabulous. I have not seen you in awhile. Hope to see you soon. Are you going to MNO this month? Who keeps your sweet kiddos when y'all go out of town? We need a night away once I am finished nursing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving ALL of your pictures. that balloon arch is freaking fabulous, seriously. and your kiddos are just gorgeous!

    new follower, please stop on by:
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete