Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fun at the Park

First off, I want to apologize for non-blogging. I have recently discovered the Shades of Grey trilogy and have been obsessed with it for about a week (thats how long it took me to read all three - I was obsessed). Highly recommend :)

Now...on to the kiddos. We thought Saturday was going to be rainy, so we thought we were going to take the kids to Chucky Cheese for lunch. But instead it got super nice outside and we decided to celebrate Cinco de Mayo by eating a little mexican and headed to the park. My mom and sister were in town helping me with the babes (Jake was on a golf trip). Then mom babysat and I got to get out and do some celebrating myself!

On Joshie:
Top:Polo//Shorts: Masters//Shoes: Toms



On Sassy: Dress: Straight from Cabo! (in honor of Cinco de Mayo!)//Shoes: Itsy Bitsy


She has lots of hair lately!



Natural poser


Using the big girl/big boy swing!


And then we took our shoes off. (baby feet are cute, no?)




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. They just keep getting cuter =) That dress is great. I'm with you on the Grey series, I'm 1/2 way through book 3. Darn work keeps getting in the way *sheesh*

    ReplyDelete