Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Josh and Jules!!!!!



Dear Josh and Jules,

This time, three years ago, we had known you for exactly two hours. You still did not have names yet, but were loved more than you could imagine. You each have grown to double your size and quadruple in personalities. You are both such well-behaved babies and use manners all the time. You both are so very, very smart. While we have our share of fits, I could not be more proud of the children you have become. You amaze me, humble me, teach me, and make me belly laugh on a daily basis. I prayed and prayed for you for so long, and I thank God every day that he gave me the honor of getting to be your Mommy. I love you with all my heart to the moon and back.

Love, Mommy



6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Josh & Jules!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday your beautiful babies!!! Breath deep mama...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your precious little cuties! These years start flying don't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy....just so you know, you were loved the same way 34 years ago.....and still are even more.......I love you......your Daddy......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy....just so you know, you were loved the same way 34 years ago.....and still are even more.......I love you......your Daddy......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your babies are too cute! Your daughter has the cutest curls. I'm still waiting on my daughters hair to grow. She almost looks like she has a mullet.

    ReplyDelete