Thursday, July 11, 2013

Indy Weekend

My mom and I took off to Indianapolis for our cousins wedding. It was cool for two things: 1. We have never been to Indy to it was neat to go and explore, and 2. We got to go just the two of us, which is a rare occasion nowadays.

Indianapolis is so fun! I take great pride on downtown Nashville. I think its a pretty city that has lots to do. But, Indianapolis put it to shame. It was a BEAUTIFUL downtown with a big walking district, something Nashville lacks. While you can walk "right downtown", Indy, as well as other walking cities, you can pretty much walk most everywhere and it's still lively, still pretty, and still pretty safe.

It was also great to catch up with my relative whom I don't get to see much of anymore. Everyone moves away and starts new lives and families. I will say...one of my cousins lives on the same street as Peyton Manning (of where he used to live) I was pretty stoked about that and I might have done a little stalkin' - just saying.









Congrats to the happy couple!!! 



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment