Saturday, June 21, 2014

Baby Olive Turns One

Our sweet little niece Olive turned ONE! I can't believe it. I do in fact believe it was YESTERDAY when she was born. Time absolutely, positively is moving at lightning speed. Happy Birthday Olive!

The theme was simple - shabby chic with pink and gold. Simple and fabulous.

A chalkboard art I did for her birthday. I do these for my kids too. You can see them here and here

Her sweet high chair decorated with tulle

Her super cute invite sitting on her burlap bunny

I made the swag banner, the name banner, and the "1" plaque. Jen made the others!

Cake topper made by moi

Jen made the letters - So pretty gold with pink

The birthday burlap banner, made by moi. We hung pouf balls to add some fun


Adoring the monogrammed cake!

Sweet girl!

Jen and Olive



Naturally had to snap some of Josh and Jules!



Grama and Olive

Ready to smash her cake!

Little princess! I made her super cute crown. 

Little Jules!








Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment