Monday, November 10, 2014

Just Playing in the Leaves

Since I finally got my camera back, I've been dying to take a few pics of the kiddos outside in all these fabulous fall colors. And they've been dying to have a leaf fight. Win-win.

Literally rolling in the leaves

Oh to be 4 again. 

Sweet little guys. 



I did a couple in black and white, but not many because the colors were too pretty!

Typical Jules


On Jules: Head to Toe Matilda Jane//Shoes: Target
On Josh: shirt: Childrens Place//Pants: Polo//Shoes: Boutique




Such a pretty thing :)


*We interrupt this photoshoot to bring you a ladybug *

He was super mesmerized 


Now time for solo pics!



Beautiful if I do say so myself :)

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comments:

  1. WOW beautiful photos! They have the prettiest eyes and I love their outfits :) I keep forgetting to take out my daughter and do pictures in the leaves!

    ReplyDelete