Friday, August 14, 2015

Florida Beach Pics

We went to Panama City Beach in July. I know, I know - I think the same thing. I haven't been here since circa college days when I partied Club LaVela (holla!)

Lol - anyway, it was a last minute trip, and we needed to be close to an airport - so PCB it was! My mom decided she wanted to go somewhere with the kiddos, and it was my sisters birthday as well - (we went to Napa last year - HOW was that a year ago??!??) And it actually was quite awesome! Very fun - family friendly and everyone had a blast - score!

Here are a few little photoshooty pics we took on a sand dune :)


Oh, how sometimes you just get the perfect one. 















Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment