Monday, April 12, 2010

Grumpy old men


When did my babies turn into little old bald men? They used to have full heads of hair, now they are bald, bald, bald. Its funny, anytime I complain to anyone about it, they say "oh, it will grow back". Hmmm...really??? It will grow back? Are you saying that they won't be bald their entire life? LOL, I jest.

The good news is that I am really excited when it does grow back. It will probably be curly (I mean, how can it not, right? Have you seen Jake and I?) and super duper cute.

Seriously, how did we go from this...




To this? (Sorry, but they are STILL the cutest babies in the world, hair or no hair)


1 comments:

  1. I guess thats what I have to look forward to over the next few months! They are still adorable, even without hair. =)

    ReplyDelete