Tuesday, May 18, 2010

4-month Doctor appt

See? We have big noodles!


I have little babies, but they are so chunky! They are my little chunky monkeys. Even though the scales say otherwise. Let's break it down:

Jules
Weight: 10lb, 2oz (not even on the charts *sigh* below the 3rd percentile)
Height: 23.5 inches (25th percentile)
Head Circ: 15.75 inches (25th)

Basically she is skinny minny tall thing. You all know my constant fear of having a tall girl and short boy. (I am 5'1", Jake is 6'1") I wouldn't mind them both being tall though, but please let poor little Josh grow, grow grow! I don't want my stupid genes to stunt his poor height!


Josh
Weight: 11lb, 3.5oz (not even on the charts as well, the 3rd percentile is 12lbs, so he's close!!)
Height: 24 inches (17th percentile)
Head Cir: 15.95 inches (10th percentile)

I honestly don't know what to make of this. Josh has serious rolls, I mean, serious, chunky, "wanna eat them up" rolls. And a huge noggin! Oh well, we do what we can. They are both growning fantasically though, and have both doubled their birth weight, so all I can ask for is happy healthy babies, which I have!

1 comments:

  1. Aww! They are so cute!!! Syler is the same way, I think he is chunky and the doctor complains that he is little.
    I am living your fear, Taylor is 8, and SUPER short. Kinley is 5 and is almost as tall as him. I feel so bad for Taylor!
    Come sing, we miss you and need a good baritone!

    ReplyDelete