Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sad Face....

I am a bad mother. I have given my precious babies their first cold. I thought it was allergies. My doctor said it was allergies. So, hmmmm, if it was allergies, how come my babies can't breathe, stupid doctor man?

I am supposed to just keep a watch on them to make sure there is no fever or wheezing. Right now they are just really sneezy and snotty. Bless their hearts. I am so sad for them. And sad for me because I did it to them. Lots of sad faces all around. I guess I should be happy because 1. they are 7 months old and have never been sick one day in their life, and 2. this will build up their immune system, and 3. it was bound to happen sometime.

3 comments:

  1. Awww... poor babies! Eirik's already had one cold... he got it from my friends son and then promptly gave it to my husband and myself! I felt so bad for him! But, as you said, builds up that healthy immune system. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your little babies feel much better soon! Stupid doctor man owes you an appolgy =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire had her first cold at 7 months too. It sucked. I felt so bad for her because there's real nothing we can do for them. I hope they get better quickly. Don't feel bad mommy, it was bound to happen at some point!

    ReplyDelete