Wednesday, August 18, 2010

We're 7 months old!

Holy Moly, these are getting HARDER and HARDER to get. Moms of twins, how do I do this? And honestly, I cry I am am laughing so hard by the time they are over that I actually really enjoy them. The actual "good" pictures are not great this month because my babies were sick when I took these. So, there were not many smiles to go around. Especially with Jules. I beg you to please look at the outtakes slideshow. They are seriously hysterical.









4 comments:

  1. LOL Too funny! TFS! Love the outtakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... i love your slideshow! Poor josh seems to be getting squashed at the beginning but by the end he gets his own back by getting her flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures of Josh with the flower! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always think they can't get more adorable and then they do!

    ReplyDelete