Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekly Photo Project 4 - our first time behind the wheel





Well, we did it, Josh & Jules! We sort-of successfully made our first trip to the grocery store, all together. Usually, Mommy goes by herself, because she is a smart girl. However, I only needed a few things, so away we went! Luckily, grocery stores now have the super-fun car/carts that you guys could ride in. So, of course, I had to take pictures, even though I only had my crappy camera phone. You guys loved your first ride in the car! Everyone kept stopping us to ask if you were twins, and say how cute you were.



Then, at the end, everyone would just simply say how cute Josh was, because that is the baby they saw first. It wasn't until I pointed you out, Jules, that they understood...Hmmmmm.Yup, Mommy didn't make it the entire trip without having to separate you guys. *sigh*
Which one of these is not likke the other one, not like the other one, not like the other one?


0 comments:

Post a Comment